UK Bribery and Corruption Act Information
Applies to all Inscale Ltd businesses and transactions.
All Inscale Ltd companies and employees must comply with these acts.
This means the following:
1. It is forbidden to make any financial payments or bribes to companies, individuals, third parties, government officials or public office employees that have dealings with Inscale Ltd or employees of Inscale Ltd.
2. It is forbidden to make any gifts, goods or services to, companies, individuals, third parties, government officials or public office employees that have dealings with Inscale Ltd or employees of Inscale Ltd.
3. Any hospitality offered to companies, individuals, third parties, government officials or public office employees must first be notified and approved by Senior Management at Inscale Ltd before it is made, any hospitality must be reasonably associated to the business needs and will have an overall financial restriction applied. It should not be normal for hospitality to be offered and is considered to be very occasional.
4. No employee of Inscale Ltd is to solicit or accept a bribe, payment, gift on behalf of the company or as an individual. Hospitality may be accepted with prior agreement from UK Management.
5. It is forbidden for any employee to make a payment, bribe, gift to customers or employees or associates of customers in order to secure a sales order or order for services.
If the company is made aware of, or finds evidence of any breech in the above conditions, this will constitute a failure of duty and gross misconduct and will lead to instant dismissal of any employee involved.
If anyone has information or suspicion that an employee is contravening the Bribery and Corruption Act then an e-mail detailing the allegation should be sent to:
tellus 'at' inscale 'dot' co 'dot' uk