- Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro and Solo
- Company or personal cheque, please note payment should be in GB pounds to keep costs down, however we will except other currencies on request
- Bank transfer, we will provide our bank details on request. Please note some banks charge for this service
- Postal order
- Cash (always acceptable, but please send by registered post)
- Bankers cheque, please note payment should be in GB pounds to keep costs down, however we will except other currencies on request. Funds must clear before goods will be dispatched. This usually takes three days
All products will be posted by standard parcel post to any country. Prices available on request or provided with quotation.
Delivery by carrier can be arranged at generally higher cost, but deliveries can be faster and can be within guaranteed times.
All sales are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Please note: any goods supplied by Inscale remain the property of Inscale until full payment is received.
Important Information for payments by Credit card
We accept payment from Visa, Master Card, Visa Electron, Maestro and from Solo.
Due to credit card fraud, Inscale reserves the right to refuse an order with payment by credit card if certain criteria is not met. Instead we will ask for payment via bank transfer.
- Place your order by telephone
Simply call us on +44 (0)0845 8350255, place your order, provide card details (name, card number and expiry date, security code and registered address). For Maestro we require valid from and issue date if applicable. Payment will be processed by us and goods will be dispatched, subject to delivery times.
- Alternatively use the order form on the web site and check the box indicating that you wish to pay by credit card, we will then call you to take the details.
- Please do not send your card details by e-mail, Inscale can not be held responsible for this information being intercepted by a third party.